BuddhaHand Stone

EACH SELECTED STONE IS NATURALLY SHAPED BY HUNDRED OR THOUSAND OR MILLION OF YEARS

BY THE FORCE OF WATER AND WIND. AND NO TWO STONES ARE ALIKE.

THE BUDDHAHNAD IS INDEED ONE OF ITS KIND IN THE WORLD.

“Develop an attitude of gratitude and give thanks for everything that happens to you"

NOTE: This blog is setup for my 15" notebook at screen resolution 1280 x 768. If you have problem viewing this blog, you can TEMPORARY adjust the fonts and display on your screen by pressing CTRL + SCROOL your mouse middle roller button UP and DOWN at the same time.

Click here : INTRODUCTION - BuddhaHand

Sunday, December 13, 2009

BuddhaHand: FAQs

I have been asked many questions on the BuddhaHand.
Here I complied all the questions and answers for your reference.
If you have any question, please post it here. I will reply it and post it here.
Thank you.

Q - Where did you get the stone from?
A - I get this river stone from fish or landscape-garden shop.
I think they are imported from the Philippines or China.

Q - Can I supply my own stone?
A - Yes. I prefer palm size and smooth surface stone. Also prefer unique shaped stone.

Q - Why the stone is so shining?
A - The stone is properly clean up. Then a clear coating paint is applied on it.

Q - How do you made the BuddhaHand stone?
A - The BuddhaHand is made from a "cement" like material that fused on the stone. This give it the hard feeling as hard as the stone itself. The smooth surface is due to an application of special material. At the moment the know-how in making the BuddhaHand is a well kept secret by me. Sorry!

Q - Can I get the stone bless like the statue?
A - Yes. Talk to your guru, sifu, rinpoche, lama and monk that you want to put the stone on the altar to touch it after praying to divine statue. After that, you have to treat the stone like the statue. Clean it with flower water and etc.

Q - How do I look after the stone?
A - Clean the stone with soft cloth with a mild detergent water. Then quickly dry it with dry soft cloth. Don't not use any hard material to scrub it.

Q - Can I put the stone in water?
A - If you specially need to permanently display the stone in water, please let me know. I have to apply more layers of the clear coating paint on the stone for you.

Q - Where can I see and buy your stone?
A - I don't have a shop at the moment. I suggest you visit and buy it from this blog.

Q - Why the stone is so expensive?
A - It is expensive because it is one of its kind in the world and very difficult to made. Each stone can take 2 - 4 weeks to make. It depends on the design.

Q - What happen if I accidentally drop the stone on hard surface?
A - If you are lucky the stone may remind intact. If not, the BuddhaHand can get dented or chip off. It may be repaired. Please contact me.

Q - Did you get the BuddhaHand made in China?
A - Nope! I personally made each BuddhaHand in my studio in Penang. No BuddhaHand exists in where else in the world except from me!

Q - Is the BuddhaHand for sale?
A - YES! Those listed in the LOT posting.

Q - Does the BuddhaHand has any special power?
A - Not that I know of. But I have owners who told me its makes them feel calm, at peace and relax.

Q - Do you do shipment to overseas?
A - Yes. Your BuddhaHand shall be properly packed and shipped. There will be an extra P&H.

No comments:

Post a Comment